National Hamburger Day Rules
NATIONAL HAMBURGER DAY PROMOTION
American Roadside Burgers, Inc. and several of its subsidiaries have created a contest to celebrate National Hamburger Day, which falls on May 28, 2014. Participants in the contest receive a chance to win one of a variety of prizes. The rules of the contest are as follows:
- The contest will begin on May 24, 2013 and run until March 17, 2014. A prize drawing will be held on March 22, 2014.
The contest will be offered at all American Roadside locations:
- American Roadside – Smithtown: 80 East Main Street, Smithtown, NY 11787
- American Roadside – Uptown Charlotte: 440 South Church Street, Charlotte, NC
- American Roadside – SouthPark Charlotte: 5821 Fairview Road, Charlotte, NC
- American Roadside - Columbia, SC: 702 Cross Hill Road, Columbia, SC
- American Roadside - Greenville, SC: 301 E. McBee Avenue, Greenville, SC
- *Plus any and all future American Roadside locations that open prior to March 17, 2014 – all will be outside of the state of New York.
Those wishing to enter the contest may enter by any of these methods. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to enter the contest.
- Buy a Signature Burger at any American Roadside outlet and receive registration instructions on the cash register receipt
- Mail your name, address, phone number and email address to American Roadside Burgers, Inc. 5821 Fairview Road, Suite 104, Charlotte, NC 28209 . Include “entry into National Hamburger Day Giveaway” with your submission.
- Enter at the American Roadside website: www.americanroadside.com
- American Roadside will sell a minimum of 1,500 hamburgers during the contest.
American Roadside will offer a minimum of the following prizes:
Grand Prize: Harley-Davidson Dyna® Super Glide® Custom First Prize: $100 Gas Gift Card (two total available) Second Prize: $25 American Roadside Gift cards (five total available)
The chance of winning any prize depends on the total number of entries into the contest, and thus cannot be determined before the contest is completed.
- All entries must be received by American Roadside no later than March 17, 2014. All valid entries will be brought to one place for the prize drawing. The prize drawing will take place on March 22, 2014 at American Roadside – SouthPark. If a person wins a prize, he or she is ineligible to win another prize. Participants do not have to attend the drawing in order to be able to win a prize.
Entries must include the following information in order to be valid:
- Be completed by a person (not a business) who is at least 18 years old on the date of entry
- Contain the name, address, phone number and email address of the entrant
- If an entrant wins a prize, American Roadside will contact the winner promptly after the drawing. Winner pays for delivery of the bike and all taxes and fees. Other prizes can be picked up at the closest American Roadside location or mailed to your home. If a winner is not verified by April 15, 2014, a new prize winner will be selected until all prizes are claimed.